ICE Technologies is an information technology (IT) consulting and managed services company based in Pella. ICE’s sole focus is to serve the IT needs of rural and community hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers all over the U.S. ICE works with clients to streamline operational efficiency and maximize value from their IT investment.
Examples of services available via this partnership:
- Shared Security Officer, Security Assessment and Security Monitoring Services
- Shared Disaster Recovery, Back-up and Archiving (accessible via the IRHTP)
- Cloud hosting, System Monitoring and Patch Management Services
- Shared Helpdesk Services
- Technical Solution Design / IT Buying Contracts / Asset Management
- Lean EHR Optimization Services & Lean IT Training
- IT Director’s Toolkit
To learn more about ICE Technologies, please contact Phil Stravers, VP Strategy & Development, (641) 628-0209 or visit www.icetechnologies.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.