With over a decade of documented success in the IT healthcare industry, IP Pathways’ healthcare solutions are designed to improve work flows while enhancing patient care, quality and safety. IP Pathways provides IT hardware and software, data center, cloud, security, professional and managed services to customers throughout the Midwest. With offices in Des Moines, Omaha and Kansas City, and along with data centers in Des Moines and Omaha, IP Pathways’ award-winning engineering team architects, implements, monitors, supports and manages IT solutions for more than 400 customers.
Hybrid IT Solutions for Healthcare Include:
- Healthcare Technology & IT Hardware Procurement
- IT Strategy & Business Continuity Planning
- Infrastructure Solution Design & Consulting
- Data Center Services:
- 4Back-up Solutions and Colocation
- 4Disaster Recovery
- 4Microsoft Office 365
- Managed & Co-Managed IT Services
- 24x7x365 Help Desk and IT Support
For additional information please contact Aaron Kissinger, Healthcare Technology Account Manager, p. 515-402-7060.