Peace of Mind For Your Technology Systems
IP Pathways is a cloud and managed-services provider serving health care, local government and businesses throughout the Midwest.
At IP Pathways, we want to become your trusted technology partner so you can feel confident and have peace of mind that your technology systems are set up to keep your organization running. You deserve to have a team of experts on your side, so you don’t have to navigate the everchanging information technology landscape alone and waste valuable time and resources.
Our client-first approach enables us to develop, implement, monitor, support and manage your technology systems. We meet your organization where it is today, while still planning for future growth.
Here’s how we do it:
- Schedule a discovery call – Meet with an account manager to discuss your specific business initiatives and technology challenges.
- Review and choose your solution – Our engineering team will recommend tailored, integrated technologies to address your needs and help you determine the best fit for your company.
- Implement your chosen solution with unparalleled customer service – At the end of the process, you’ll have a custom information technology solution that works, created by a local company you can count on to always have your organization’s best interests at heart.
- Cloud – Run faster and stronger. With the right cloud platform, you can scale and innovate faster while protecting and securing your data.
- Disaster recovery – With a tested strategic recovery plan, you’ll be prepared when a cyberattack or natural disaster strikes and have a reduced risk of downtime.
- Managed services – Outsource information technology management on your terms. Access our network of experts ready to solve your challenges through custom information technology services.
- Security – Around-the-clock detection and protection. We protect your data from outside threats while ensuring information is only accessible to authorized users. Our team is always on your side, proactively defending you from cybersecurity threats.
For more information, visit www.ippathways.com.